Tuesday 20 November 2007

Relieved.....

Tonight, I saw Allyson, one of the vet nurses while riding and had a chat with her about my concerns for Yogi while he was in having his chemo. She assured me that he would have been taken out regularly but said she would make sure he was taken out more often next time he was in. We also discussed the option of taking him in later and picking him up earlier so that he is in for shorter length of time. She is going to have a word with John tomorrow to make sure that this is OK, but she thinks it will be fine. I am SO relieved. She is also going to take some pictures while he is having his treatment to put our minds at rest. What a star!
I have also started adding cottage cheese to their food (both Larry and Yogi think that was a terrific suggestion) and some "sprouted" flax seeds (not such a great suggestion :o)). Thank you
HandH. The oil will follow as soon as I can get to the shops.
Yogi is still "bubbly" and happy and that makes me happy too :o)

Loads of good wishes and support are going to Herbie right now who is having a tough time at the moment.

2 comments:

Lesley Rigby said...

I am full of admiration for you - if only I could be so well sorted in my head!

Lots of kisses and cuddles to Yogi and Larry. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fiona said...

Thanks Lesley, you always manage to make me feel better. Blogging in the early hours ? Not sure that is from a sorted person :o) Larry and Yogi are VERY sensible though, they are sleeping peacefully, which is where I should be. If they were awake, I am sure they would say "thank you" for their cuddles and kisses. So I will have to do it for them xxxx