Wednesday 7 November 2007

7th November

One happy dog this morning. He slept through the night and was bright and keen to go out and do doggy things at 6am. So much more like his normal self. Still worried about giving him the tablets that he needs in the morning. Luckily, last night I spoke to a friend who is a veterinary nurse who has loads of experience with this sort of thing. She recommended dairy lee squidgy cheese triangles as the way to get those tabs slipping down. (I had already tried a variety of foods to wrap them in with no joy) I decided that this time I should do medicines before breakfast. That way at least I had a chance of him having them. And YES, she was right, they all disappeared as they should with no fuss whatsoever. One very happy and relieved "mum".

No comments: