Sunday 11 November 2007

Poo :o)

Now why am I obsessed by poo? I think it's because it's a marker of how we (the boys) are doing on a daily basis. Reading http://houndshome.blogspot.com/ brought it home to me that this topic forms a major part of my day to day life, even more so at the moment. Morning conversations go something like this......
"How are the boys"
"Great"
"Have they "been"?" "What was it like?"
And then a dialogue ensues including colour, amount, number etc.
This has become even more paramount since Yogi has not been well i.e. he has not been "going" so much or they haven't been "looking" like they should.
Is this normal? I have no idea. Should I be embarrassed to admit this fixation about dogs dumping? Probably.
But still it continues and we also rave about the best "poo bags" and the fact that they are buried in just about every pocket of every article of clothing that I possess.
For the record, today Yogi's poo is great, copious, normal and just what I would want :o)))

2 comments:

HandH said...

I know what you mean! Tragically, I now even have a special pair of "poo gloves" for picking up cytotoxic poop. Since the dogs can't tell you how they are, we have to guess, and poo is one of our best tools :-)

Fiona said...

So very glad that I am not alone in this one :o) Didn;t realise about the poo gloves though? Vet never said anything? Guess it figures though, some of it will be coming out - poo gloves it is then :o) thanks. So hope that Herbie is doing well?