Thursday 8 November 2007

At the vets.....again......

Today was the first vet visit since chemo. I have been checking Yogi's glands daily for any changes. I thought that they seemed smaller but wondered whether it was just wishfull thinking on my part. John confirmed that yes, they were smaller, much smaller. Still there but better. Not sure if this is normal. John did say though, that it was very early days and his boisterous behaviour would have a lot to do with the massive amounts of steroids he was taking. We also need to make sure that he rests a lot. The massive abdominal surgery that he had just over a week ago will take time to heal. It looks so much better though. That means no jumping for a ball. Difficult when the little man loves to play ball. Never mind, he is feeling great and that's all that matters. Time for my R&R now, off riding. This will give us all a break :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona,

Thanks for your kind comments over at 'our place'. I'm so pleased that Yogi's doing well - it's such a tough time for everyone involved. Tilly sends him one of her 'special kisses', Prince sends an 'affectionate rumping' and I'm just sending lots of love and support. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Take care,

G, P & T xxx

Linda Seid Frembes said...

Hi Fiona and Yogi,

Be strong and love one another. That's the best you can do in this fight.

Hugs,
Linda and Angel Watson

HandH said...

I've been told that glands can go up and down, but that any sign of a decrease is highly encouraging. here's hoping for continued improvement!