Monday 31 March 2008

Moving on?

Handh has just asked where we are moving too. Good question but since I have no idea, I can't really answer. I don't even know if the house will sell with the property market being what it is.

I don't know if it's all the "nasties" that have happened for what seems like such a long time or maybe it's just time for a change.
All I do know though is that without Yogi this house doesn't really seem like "home" any more. Larry is being superb but it still feels like there is something missing.

So, maybe, it's time to stop worrying about stuff and just see what happens.
A delightful estate agent (seems like a contradiction in terms doesn't it?) came round this evening who seemed to think the house will sell easily. But then they all say that don't they?
We shall see.
Perhaps it will be a new adventure?

3 comments:

allyson said...

hi fiona, hope you and richard are ok? i was just reading your last posts and they made me cry! im glad larrys beginning to feel happier. Hopefully ill talk to you soon.
x

Fiona said...

Hi Allyson, thanks for posting, it's great to hear from you! Life does seem to be getting back to normal and yes, we are feeling better. I WILL be back soon. I have missed you, the horses and all your inspiration. See you soon. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona,

I hope the move goes well - I can understand the need for a 'fresh start'. It's great to read that Larry seems to be picking up. I hope you're OK - living feels like sleepwalking sometimes.

Take care,

G, P & T xxx