Sunday 6 April 2008

Thank you Graham, Prince and Tilly too!


It is with a tinge (rather huge actually) of sadness that I read Graham's blog tonight. He has decided not to post so much any more. I completely understand his reasons and I hope that life gets better for him as he moves forward. He has been such an inspiration for me and loads of others as he wrote about Prince, Prince's illness and his new adventures with Tilly. Graham showed me that there was an outlet for the incredible waves of emotion and despair that go hand in hand while living through the hell of lymphoma. He also provided valuable information and support along the way.

Thank you Graham, Prince and Tilly! What a special family you all are. xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really kind - thanks to you too! I'm not totally giving up - you don't get rid of me that easily!

How are you doing anyway? I hope things aren't too tough. G, P & T xxx

Lesley Rigby said...

Just a little note to say I am missing you too. I don't want you to feel harassed if you haven't the time but I also don't want you to think we have stopped caring. I think of you every day and wonder how you are. Love Lesley

Fiona said...

Hi Graham and Lesley. What a lovely "jolt" you have both given me! Update on it's way xxx