Sunday 30 March 2008

British summertime...

Not in Larry's book. He simply WILL NOT lose that extra hour that he believes he is entitled to. This morning, I needed to get up early. A thousand things to do with very little time to fit them all in. Estate agents are coming tomorrow and windows need to be cleaned, the house needs to be put back together after a mamouth round of decorating and in between that a family lunch. Does Larry see the urgency to GET MOVING? No.
Can't blame him. Slumber on Larry, you probably have exactly the right idea ;o)

4 comments:

Phil said...

I bloomin' HATE loosing an hour too :]

Fiona said...

Yup, and me....:o)

HandH said...

The dogs always have about a week of jetlag when the clocks change - they didn't want to get up this morning either. So, where are you moving to?

Fiona said...

Handh, I have absolutely no idea...yet. Hopefully it will come to me in time :o)