Thursday 28 February 2008

I wanted to say a huge collective Thank You to all of you for you lovely messages and kindness for us at this time. It reallly does mean so much to both of us. Your support really has been invaluable over the last few months. It has really kept us going when things seemed so black.
Yogi has left a massive gap in our lives and the pain is very raw. But like you have all said, in time he will be remembered with smiles and not sadness. I expect that for you Graham, Lesley and Linda, it will have brought back the awful memories of your losses of Prince and Watson, and for you Handh, it will worry you deeply for Herbie. For that I am so sorry. But I was so touched that you thought to post his picture on your own blogs and mark his passing in such a special way.

We are going to Norfolk for a couple of days to lick our wounds. I don't think it will do any of us including Larry much good to stay in the house just now.

Elizabeth, you are so right, heaven DOES have a new angel. How I wish that angel was here with me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona, I hope you're all OK. We're all thinking about you.... Lots of love, G, P & T xxx

Lesley Rigby said...

Yes, I'm sure we are all thinking of you. I certainly am. I can remember those first days.........
I hope Larry is alright - it must be so hard for him to.

Loves and Hugs,
Lesley
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda Seid Frembes said...

I hope your weekend getaway was helpful. I also hope that Larry is adjusting as best he can. Sending good thoughts and hugs to you.

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Fiona, just stopping by to see who you guys are doing. You're still in my thoughts. {hugs}