Friday 11 January 2008

Thank You!

I just wanted to say a big "Thank You" for all the kind messages.It really means so much to me. It feels like I have a lovely little support network and I really appreciate it especially when I know that not all of you are having a great time either.

We are going to complain, the treatment has been unbelievably bad - not all of it though. But there are some departments who have been completely negligent.

Graham, I expect you know this already, but you have a fantastic Mum.

Today I am taking Mum for a scan and then Monday is operation day.

Yogi had his 9th chemo on Monday and once again did very well. I had noticed that he seemed a little tired towards the end of last week but he seems to have bounced back since his treatment.

Thank You xxx

7 comments:

Lesley Rigby said...

Fiona, Just to let you know I am thinking of you today. Remember when your Mum comes around from her operation 2 days on can make a tremendous difference, and she will be a different person in that time. Lots of Love, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fiona said...

Hi Lesley, Mum had op and all went well thankfully. You are so right that a couple of days makes all the difference. Yesterday she was out of bed in a chair! Very relieved (and completely exhausted)
Thank you xxxx

Unknown said...

Dear Fiona,

We are hoping the surgery on Monday went well! How is your Mum recuperating? Please send her our love and tell her we are thinking of her. Our love to you and Malcolm and your entire family, including the boys. I'll be back in touch again soon.

Love and prayers,

Elizabeth =^^=

P.S. Pls. note: I have a new e-mail address.

Lesley Rigby said...

jdwjdpcoyiasmwxrHi Fiona,
Thank you for letting me know the good news. Your Mum really is a "Woman of Substance"! When you have some rare time let us know how precious Yogi and Larry are getting on.

Lesley Rigby said...

I have done it again with the code! I am SO stupid!!! Unless you think it should be deleted it doesn't bother me. I don't understand these things...........

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona,

I'm glad that your Mums operation went went. I hope the boys are doing well too, and you're coping with all the worry.

Take care,

G, P & T xxx

HandH said...

Glad she's recovering! Hope you're OK, and that the dogs are behaving,

H