Monday 3 December 2007

Larry

Today (or yesterday really) Larry seemed to be feeling much better. Poor old boy was really feeling sorry for himself during Saturday. I have no idea what it was other than maybe he did have a slight infection. He isn't usually one to go eating rubbish either, that is Yogi's speciality. Sunday morning though, he was up bright and early and wanting breakfast which I was thrilled about. I think he is probably jealous of all the attention Yogi is getting and felt that it was his turn to cause a bit of drama in the household. Larry, we can do without that just now thanks :o) Anyway, today he is going back to the vets for a check up at 9.10 and then Yogi is going in at 11. I wonder if we should move in there? Or maybe get a discount or at the very least we could perhaps be offered loyalty points.
I am hoping that he can go back on his painkillers too. He hasn't had them for a couple of days now and he seems less comfortable. Mind you, at the moment he is snoring his little head off in his basket so I don't think he is too worried just now.
Think I will take a leaf out of his book and get some sleep too.........

2 comments:

Lesley Rigby said...

Two for the price of one possibly!

Hoping both boys are doing well and continue to do so.

Keep your chin up,
Love Lesley

Fiona said...

Thank you Lesley, we are doing great today, I hope that you are too? xxx